Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Therapy With Sya

Last weekend.. kak sya and me went for our therapy session at Mid V.
Konon nak bli 1 cardigan but end up buying 3 different types of shirt and dress. I dont know what's wrong with me, always want the money in my pocket to swicth owner.. just can't help but do the transaction..tapi takpe..
tak salah treat ur own self and buy u something nice after menjadi gile hardworking earning the money, after all I need to wear sumting jugak kan..takkan nak bugel bugel kot.
We also went for desert session (konon!) at Delicious. Tapi end up having salad (pls view pic kat sya's blog )
hope to have more of this outing lagi
to kak sya if you are reading this...
Thanks for the therapy session and thanks for making me buy that shirt with hood instead of the cardigan!

(Sorry malas nak edit!)

2 comments:

lia said...

menyampah aku.
aku pun nk join therapy session

Roslin said...

meh le datang sini pun..