Monday, December 28, 2009

Morning! or afternoon.....

Just realize that i did not update my BEWARE! list.
Lots of my friend who have blogs too are not in the list.
i dont know what excuse i want to give but i will do it soon.

Ida's engagement was last Saturday 26 dec. i dint go, too tired after graveyard shift.
cant event walk properly. extreme tired tired tired.
sorry ya ida, will come for wedding definately!

should i engage? i dint go for most of my friends engagement.
lia&chi, ida&partner, jue&han, kaknor&husband, massy&wan, basha&mai (not invited)

maybe i'll just get married straight away.
budget kenduri, spent more on my dream butterfly ring!

2 comments:

Mrs Fauzi said...

leen...kawin terus dapat save budget..aku x tipu! hahah...come my wedding bulan 6.. nt aku send kad ko..

♥AisY♥ said...

Roslin ain.. I pon if ada partner, i akan kawen trus!! Sbb nk butterfly ring tu. Huhuhu.