Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Resignation

On Medical Leave today.
The medicine I took last night was not enough to cure the sore throat.
I work in Contact Centre, reporting to work with sore throat wont help with the service level plus I'll just torturing myself in the end.
Speaking about work, I just hand out my resignation letter to my manager yesterday. It's official now. I'll be starting with new company in early March, it's confirm since I already accept and sign the letter of offer just last week. I've been thinking for almost 1 month before I accept, there's a lot of things to be consider. I accept because the offer will benefit me long term.
I'll be continuing my Master taking weekend and night class this February.

Will 2010 be a good year for me?
some people tell me that i'm very lucky, opportunity to join a great company and continuing study in the same time.
for me it's to early to tell.
But i do feel grateful and i thanked god for it.


2 comments:

youramoi said...

sambung kerja katne weh?
ok la tuh...
kerjan study at the same time..u get both at the end =)
goodluck

Roslin said...

thanks. i hope i can do it.