Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Birthday!

Last Sunday was my birthday.
Thank god it was study week too.
It will be soooo lame if i have to be in class from 9-5 on my birthday. haha.

For the first time in 8 week I woke up at 11.30.
Usually I will put the alarm 7am and wake up before 9 am.
Reason is Monday to Friday i start work @ 9 am, Saturday is my Wall Climbing Day @ putrajaya challenge Park, have to wake up early to wake up other personssss. And on Sunday is my MBA class!

Thank god again i have chance to continue and maybe finish MBA before I'm married and have children. I mean being married is still ok, but what if i have children (s?) I'm no bionic women you know. Different story if you don't have to work. But that never will happen to me ok. Not before I'm stable ( stable being husband can take care of me! hahaha!)

Back to my birthday story, after i wake up around 11.30, do laundry, cook lunch, have lunch, then i lazy around and play my favourite game The Sim 3. I have 2 children in this game, and I'm not working ( haha!) . All I do everyday is clean the toilet, make bed, cook, and garden, and sometimes i go to spa to get massage or do mani/pedi. Oh and if I'm short of money i'll paint. In this game i have 10 (the max!) painting skill, so i can finish up brilliant painting that price more 1000 ++ simoleon in just 2 hour!

Back to my birthday story again, at 6 we (hamim, aman hakim) went to The Curve to have dinner.
Meet up with ejat and decide to have dinner @ Marche Movenpick. I havent been to Marche for almost a year, i dint know they change exit. But before marche i went to Ikea to buy 6 new glass and another 2 plate for my house. I even bought Matta (Froggy) feeding set for Puteri.

Actually right now as i'm writing, there's 2 cleaner claning my house. Wonder if my house is too dirty. they started cleaning before 7 and still not finish. the time now is 10! I am very hungry!

No comments: