Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Raya Preparation

It's 2 days before Hari Raya and still working, by choice. Sent my baju kurung for ironing yesterday, gonna pick up after work. I am not sure how my buka puasa today. Hamim will manage and let me know later. But midnight tonight I will go to Pasar Borong Selangor in Equine Park to buy vegetable stock and noodle. Mama will take care of the meat, chicken and seafood part. This year Raya is meriah for me, a lot of cuti, plan to spend time with friend back in kampung ( whom I usually meet in KL).
I plan to cook everyday, stuff my family usually cook during special occasion. Gonna prepare Mi Sup, Mi Kari, Kuah Lodeh, etc. I prepared the Chilli in Olive oil (recipe from hamim's dad) to go with all the noodle.
Hamim's family might be coming on first night of Hari Raya, so Mama said, we'll prepare Mi Sup, and Satay will also be serve.
My car is back to dirty, need to wash it again by today. I hope Hamim is OK with this. Thank god he is around to help me with the car preparation and vegetable stocking ( and firecrackers ordering?), because  I need to work tomorrow, and it's bit too late to do all the shopping and washing after.

Gosh, it's almost 5. GTG.

No comments: