Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bobbi Brown

Went to Pavilion yesterday to buy make up stock. Instead of buying from different brand, I bought from only 1 brand. 2 well known brand come accross my mind was MAC and Bobbi. After some discussion (not!) with fren Azra, we proceed to Bobbi Brown.
The make up artist apply some base make up and suggest which one is better for my skin type and tips to cover my scar. She said, the key is "less is more'.
She did ask me if I am a make up person. I answer - NO. So she gave me a short course on steps and technique while applying some base cover make up on my face.

So, Yay!! My First Proper Make Up Set!!

Sent via BlackBerry from Roslin Ain

Today is my first day trying this make up. I apply it on my own using the technique I learn yesterday night. I'm satistied with the product and my self!! hahaha!


P/s : dont ask me how much the whole bag cost. thx.

3 comments:

♥AisY♥ said...

How much the whole bag costs gila?

Roslin said...

lets take this off line?

♥AisY♥ said...

Hahaha.. Of coz!! I saja je buat gempak. Kehkeh.. For sure gossip offline!!!