Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bandung Trip

- Thx to kSyaa i was accompanying her to Bandung to look for her wedding stuff.
- Focus was on the solemnization dress and wedding card.
- she bought lace wedding dress together with her fiance baju melayu with price of ONLY RM300++, together with the tailoring for her dress!!
- unlike me i spend RM1000++ for this, and I'm totally jealous with her and still questioning her whyyyyyyyyyyyyy you never ask me to go b4 I bought mine in Gulati's.
- Ok enough of hasad dengki terhadap Sya.
- We spent 4-5 hours in the shop in Pasar Baru just to buy kain. I bought kain for myself too, a very nice black based kain with tiny tiny flower. the sale assistant chose for me.
- This kain is just for fun, maybe for hari raya :)

* dream of me wearing the wedding dress on my big day. I hope my dress is ok over there :)

No comments: