Saturday, January 12, 2019

work & life : update early 2019

work. i sound disappointed with work in my last post ( 2 months ago! haha ) but now the disappointment has lessen...by 1% ( haha im funny!) ok still same people same issue same complain from them buttt,, my superior has given me new task for 2019 to widen my scope and increase my skill.
So here I am in my month 8 and 9 of pregnancy expected to learn new things fast before I will be away again for 2 1/2 month for my maternity break - ok challenge accepted!! At least Im not stuck doing same thing for few years kan.
Syukur ada keja and cant wait for big B end of March!

life. we got news about hamim promotion at Q2 and which will only take effect only on dec. so we decided to survey house and he finally found his dream home in Cyberjaya with good deal! in fact we just got back from signing the S&P and we were pretty happy we finally got into this level after booking and cancelling previous project (coz we had doubt on the location and stuff).. with this house that we just purchased, we got parking side by side nearer to the lift straight to our unit on the ground floor! it's a new year blessing.
i have around 8 weeks to go before my edd 13/3. but i will start my leave early so i have already inform my superior at work that my last day in office will 28/2, so until that date, I will be busy preparing handover to my colleague and some to my intern which I need to train from scratch coz she never have work experience before.
did i mention that its a baby girl?  yeah it's a girl and so far we have bought all the necessities to welcome our newborn . new car seat for both car - done! pink comotomo - done! girl sock & legging - done! few pairs of new clothes with a bit of girly color - done! we got few more weeks to go to wind shop and see what else we should buy. hamim wanted a carrier but i told him its not necessary coz I dont plan to eat out for the rest of the year after 2nd baby out, he just roll his eyes and walk away.

i think that's all for now kot. doakan rajin update blog for the rest of the year and safe delivery for my 2nd.
i did pray for rezeki yg tak disangka and yes i got it.

No comments: