Monday, May 18, 2009

Sing K aka Karoks

Last weekend went back to Nilai. Baby ajak Sing K.
So 3 of us pegi City Idol to Sing K for RM 9/hour!
Can you believe it? My friend back in KLIUC use to pay RM25/hour at Alamanda to have our session. Hamim was surprised when he know for almost 2 hours sing 10 ++ song we were only charged RM15.00. << Baby Bayar!
I did not sing but I enjoyed looking at both of them who always quarrel about stupid thing singging, rapping and dancing like mad people.

Baby & Hamim :


deciding on who to start first?


sudah start! duet ke?


semangat sudah dtg?!


getting crazy!


Crazy + Mad!

Actully there alot more pic of them + video of them singing Kocok Kocok by Inul.
OMG! I dont want to remember!

Conclusion: Next time invite more people!

4 comments:

♥AisY♥ said...

huuuu..next time do invite me OK! i jeles! u p Sing K x ajak i!

Anonymous said...

Tak plan...ni baby punya pasal..
Ni kat Nilai, u sure an me to invite u..

♥AisY♥ said...

hikhik. i miss my joyful life.! hukhuk.

Hamim said...

Asyik post2 benda yang memalukan i camni...