Monday, March 1, 2010

I was inDamansara Height for Onboarding session today.
Here what's happen:

I woke up late today and i know that I might be late to report myself before 9 am and to grab parking at RM7 per entry or even grab any parking space at all.

So I drove to LRT Kelana Jaya reach there around 7.45am, park under a tree which i thought is fine and grab a taxi to office.

Reach at 8.20 pay 13.00 for fare and thank god that I'm not late like before ( i was late few minute late for assessment and late 30 minutes for final stage interview ) thank god again that they still offer me a position.

The session was fine, i remembered my first day in OCBC, fresh grad, zero knowledge abt real working life, met a bunch of new people which some of them I'm still friend with. Work for 1 year ++, met a lot of crazy friends and i know u reading my blog too! Ha!

Finish session at almost 6. I was raining heavily with lightning at that time. Thanking god again because i don't drive to office. Call cab wait 3 minutes and OTW to KJ. It took 30 minutes to get there and by the time I get to the LRT KJ the meter show 21.90! Fine whateve as long as I dont have to drive.

Rush to car, still raining heavily but no more lightning. Got in the car, start engine and turn on viper <<< wrong spelling rite.. dont care. I saw wet summon amt 100.00! damn! i dont even know what the reason is. Tix already wet!

Pasrah! Start driving heading Puchong. Took wrong turn, stuck in jam for almost 1 hour. But stuck again after paying sunway tol this time for another half an hour.Reach Bandar Puteri Puchong decide to pay car loan installment. Went out from the bank e-lobby and fell.
My head on the ground first.

No comments: