Thursday, April 10, 2014

February Excitement - Koh Lipe!


Bought a new phone. An iPhone 5s. Not that I'm into apple product but I'm glad that i bought it. Love taking picture with it. Btw i bought it using my own money - total including the accessories is 3k if u must know. 
Hamim bought a new phone too. Its about time! He needs a phone that allow him access to his 5 thousand of emails! If he don't need it for the email I'm still glad that he bought the phone. 
If not later ppl will say he don't have money for himself because of bla bla bla... He bought Note 3 with white leather casing. And yeah, his phone took nice pic too.
We both went to Hatyai-Lipe trip with our new phone. I even bought underwater cover for my old note. But hamim end up using my new phone underwater without me knowing. But im OK after knowing that no damage done to my phone. 






The weather in Koh Lipe was hot and sunny just the way I imagined it to be. After all, it the high season for andaman sea. I just need to make sure i drink enough water and bring the sunblock wherever i go. 

I love the beach, rocky and sandy! I wish i can go for beach vacation every weekend! 



No comments: