Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Greatest Gift


Its was my birthday last friday and before April end, I would like to share my birthday stories. 
    Got this on my table - yes i was working on my birthday - no complain
Still no idea who wrote it :p

    Got surprise birthday pavlova delivered to office on my birthday by @cupcakebynurin - its from nani aww sweet :)

After work we (Hamim&I) went to Kang Guan to celebrate Nani's new enployment. She also wanted to treat seafood dinner for our birthday. So ketam eating we went. Met Nani's cousin too.

   Hamim brought me for birthday breakfast the next morning :) 

We went to Bangsar for my free ultrasonic iron treatment as birthday gift from the salon. If you visit Number76 Bangsar branch II, please ask for Calvin.

    Awesome birthday lunch - Nirwana Maju oh so sweet! Seriously u should consider having banana rice on your birthday :)

    Before heading home for our nap, hamim stop by the roadside for to get me balloon :p - i love helium balloon - when its still floating hehe

   Went to see this baby girl on her 7th day on this world. We visit for aqiqah kenduri. 

   Went back to cyber to see Ody - dint know he was alone as Lon has visitor at home. If I knew he was alone I would have gone home and let this 2 chit chat.

   Went to Ikea on the evening, was begging for hamim to take me coz I wanted to buy candles - i did buy a lot of them, along with the manly quilt cover, 2 set of glasses, tea pot, shower curtains and many many many item more.

   Got this from Nani - an Edt called Sheer Love.. Oh i so love it. Tq Nani!!! Its ok that ppl hate you. You know that many many many other ppl love you more. And y y y do you have to buy such an expensive gift!! Only god can return the favor.

   Come back to work on Tuesday morning and saw this on my table! 
Its the Cat top fron Uniqlo - Tq Lenarani. Love it max! Know that I always support you. You are a good person just believe in yourself.


Above all this, the greatest gift God has given me for my birthday this year, is the TRUTH. 

I cant wait to start May, coz when April end, it will end together all the sad moment I've been feeling and gave attention to. Youll be stranger again. Stranger who will never again be in my prayer. Yes I do pray for you.







No comments: