Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grownuply :p

Been experimenting and I think I can declare it a success. 
I can finally announce myself a grown up lady. By just handling people around me grownuply! The feeling is amazing! I actually feel that Im being upgraded to different class, I leveled UP.
No longer acting like a kid who clumsily jump into conclusion or easily blurt something I cant take back, or anything that will hurt or humiliate me in future. 
I feel so free and full of self respect. 
Here what I did these past few days.
    From hamim - by delectable treats by su
    Played Nerf with the little lady and kids

    Karaoke - ing with kids 

Also went for a movies, japanese lunch, groceries shopping and done kitchen cleaning.

Whats your stories? Let me know your url so I can stalk you :)

R

No comments: