Thursday, May 15, 2014

Important Important :)

Its was the second week of May when I start drafting this.
All I can say for this particular week is I hear less story about this unimportant human. 
I 'who-is-that?' back those people who mentioned this unimportant topic cause I do not want to waste my time talking about stuff that is not worthty of my attention. 
Now lets we all see what important things I have for the week.
Shutter for iphone is here! Now I can snap pic using the monopod with iphobe default cam.

Nani visit us to show off new laptop. Decided to show off my cooking skill and end up burning the chicken. But it still taste good :p
Cook this too. Have not been having this yet for this year. Dap dap! 

Ok then I cant wait to have this! Droolll....

I will also be updating about my Sunday quick trip which was toooooo Pulau Ketam!!!!! mih mih mih...




2 comments:

youramoi said...

siapa woi makhluk yg menganggu ko ni hmmmmm

Roslin said...

seekor babi yang tak boleh tgk org happy and pandai pura2 innocent. nnt bontot dia panas.