Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy New Year 2017 (sorry late, but seriously happy)

Its mid Feb and guess what?
*seriously, guess what happen after im unemployed for past 2 1/2 month*



I got job offer with better prospect! *i start next week*

AND

I found out I am pregnant and my new employer is okay with it!!


*cry*


I don't know what I have done right to deserve the second good news.
It was totally unplanned and we are not ready coz we are a child ourself. We found out late coz I was too busy to test and only doing it when I have to. but hey, we have many more month to prepare and educate our childish mind hahahahahaha.

One thing I fear the most in this world is labor pain. but that doesn't stop me from being happy.
But seriously, I'am scared maximum.

I thank god for easing my 1st trimester journey, no morning sickness and I got to eat just anything without feeling guilty. I even lift weight and run on treadmill, simply because I did not know.


thank you god.


No comments: