Sunday, February 19, 2017

Grateful

*
'alhamdulillah..........akhirnya dapat juga!'
what the heck is this supposed to mean? you live in the same house as I am?

*
one of my close friend got married and she is in the most happiest state I have ever seen, and a beautiful bride too. It is truly a proud moment being there to witness her dream come true, the way she wants it.

*
I am surrounded by a truly strong women. single mother raising child on her own, a breadwinner for the family, alone when actually surrounded with others.. Not sure I can do the same if im in their situation.

*
my medical report came in late due to the need of signature from occupational hazard doctor ,so my start date has to be postponed to few days later to give time for it to be finalise.

*
never been pregnant before so still learning and scrolling pinterest for pregnancy guide and tips.
hamim even bought a book on weekly pregnancy guide even tho i missed many2 weeks in the 1st trimester. soon i have to learn how to behave like a mother. can you believe it? me, a mother?

*
You have no idea how happy I am right now. it's a blessing on top of blessing on top of another blessing in disguise. And for that, I am grateful and thankful.






1 comment:

sheAYANG said...

Yeay! Happy for you too. May Allah ease everything for us.