Thursday, March 9, 2017

Month 5+

Just got back from babymoon and everything is getting clearer now.

Besides baby stuff, we have start preparing for my own confinement care too.
I have decided to pantang on my own with the help of confinement agency in the comfort of my own home. Hamim have been supportive of this decision and actually has set aside some budget for this.

We have discuss arrangement for the the daily 44 days pantang care. From the timing of the confinement ladies session to care for baby and myself, to daily pantang menu and visiting time of families and friends. Yes, to that very detail.

Hamim has also bought me bengkung set from Happikido for my use. Even I think its still early to buy it. He went to Isetan KLCC during sale and bought modern barut, mitten and booties at sale price (like seriously cheap but good quality). He even bought bottles after recommendation and research on which is the best - apparently comotomo is the best and they say some babies even reject mimijumi.

So far we got most of the item we can think of and my pregnancy journey has been an easy one - alhamdulilah. I think I have never been this thankful in my life.

Seriously, I do wish I know the things that I have done right to deserve this blessing. Cause I know I have not been the best person to people around me.


No comments: