Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Berbuka Puasa

Last 2 day I cook chiken curry kampung style, the one with santan ya. Use half chiken but still can be share with 3 person including my Thai housemate, another housemate is vegetarian so can't offer her. I guess they don't really care bout the ayam, but more to the kuah. Still have balance which I ate during buka puasa yesterday. Sya, aku tak garang, see I cook and offer my hsemate sahur lagi.
Today gonna berbuka puasa with mama, baby, eh and mim @ Saba' Cyberjaya. Went to book table yesterday but booking is allowed only for buffet berbuka. It's first come first serve basis for ala carte. Buffet serve almost all item in the menu and it cost RM 35 per head?! which I won't pay just for us to eat arab food only. Besides my family only interested with the lamb and chicken kabsah.
Asked mim to take ERL today so he can join us for berbuka. I hope he can make it before 6 or else we won't get table.
Sent via BlackBerry from Roslin Ain

No comments: