Monday, August 16, 2010

My Office

Arrive in office 7.21 and  now it's 7.40 in the morning and there's no one except me in 3rd floor right wing.
Night shift people has gone home. A bit scary. I thought Sha from IR come to office earlier than me, but wth? where is she today? Overslept?

Today is the 7th day of Ramadhan and I havent got my chance to go to Tarawikh. Starting the first day of  Ramadhan I go straight to office after sending Hamim to Putrajaya Sentral and most of the time arrive home after break fast time. Too tired to move after that. often miss The Nanny because have to sleep early.

Yesterday my boss gave me a pile of cute office wear and most of it is from ZARA. Still look good and the reason she give it away is because she can't fit in it anymore ( I hope she won't forever find my blog ).
One of the dress is the dress that she wear on the first day I met her. She look good in it and I never notice she put on weight. Could it be she pity me because I always wear jeans to work?

1 comment:

♥AisY♥ said...

Babe.. Dia ada size aku x? aku pun nak gak baju zara. if dia kurus balik, suh dia bg aku. hiksss...