Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Missed!

I am so angry. I set alarm 430 to sahur but I don't knw what happened I hear no sound. Woke up almost 7. Call hamim and ask why he never wake me up? He said he dint wake up to study either. I missed sahur and hamim missed his morning coffee and revision and he missed 830 bus this morning. I missed my basement parking and late to work.
Thank god it's friday (TGIF?) and there not much of work load (usually). Gotta prepare for my weekend work. Bz bz bz. Ya have plot my cuti for Raya. It's Sept and I have a lot of cuti to spend.
Sent via BlackBerry from Roslin Ain

1 comment:

♥AisY♥ said...

KEkekee.. Yes TGIF. And it's my last day here too.. N i missed my sahur too.. Gosh.. Roslin Ain!!! We must go to pasar ramadhan Putrajaya! i dun care. I must get my roti jOHN!!!huahuahua..