Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kejar Bas

Not sure whether the work load is decreasing nowadays or I am too fast.
This morning I have to kejar bas E1 from Putrajaya Sentral sampailah dekat Klinik Kesihatan.
I used to make my mother chase my school bus back in secondry. And she hate it so much, but she just keep quiet because she have to focus chasing the bus. In one week I will make her chase at least 1 day.
Today hamim chase his own bus and his face is exactly the same as my mother with all the focus and frown.
Soon after that, I receive I msg that say: "Hahaha. Br i tau knp mama u marah sgt bila dia kena kejar bus skolah u."
I hope I live in front of my kids skolah. I gotta feeling that it will all come back to me.
Sent via BlackBerry from Roslin Ain

2 comments:

♥AisY♥ said...

Hahahaha.. Lawak lawak. Chomel nya bila mengimbau kenangan lalu.. Haihhh.. Cant imagine how Auntie Rahimah looked.. Confirm penuh dengan semangat, tenaga, dan dahi berkerut sambil mengejar bus..kekeke.. Cute!!!

Roslin said...

yerp..haha.. kelakar gile masa tuh.