Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Ramadhan Stories

It's Ramadhan so, selamat berpuasa semua.
Ya Allah, it's Ramadhan and I am burden with so many problem.
I am so sad but I do not know what to do. Byk bende either stuck halfway or can't be solve in the near future. So I'm pretty sure I will be in this condition quite some time. I'm trying hard to hide my feelings and not to drag anyone else in my problem.

The only good news in this month is my boyfriend is accepted to a government funded ERP - SAP training that cost around 22k for 2 month and for another 3 months he is allowed to choose a company for industial training programme.Training centre for this 2 months located at Phileo and also Kompleks Antarabangsa. He have to wake up at 5 am in the morning bersahur and have to go to Putrajaya Central to catch 6.30 bus to Bandar Utama before changing to another bus to Phileo. Next will be taking bus from Putrajaya Central to KL Sentral Monorail and have to take monorail to Raja Chulan which is near to Kompleks Antarabangsa. I am pretty sure you can guess what time he arrive in Putrajaya Sentral in the evening right? Earliest is 8 pm depending on traffic condition. So I am hoping that he will be in Cyberjaya for the 3 month industrial training.
I feel glad that he knows and aware that he will have good oppoturnity if he have this knowledge. At least I can spare myself from being accuse of destroying his life.

I am allowed to work early during fasting month and by go back 5pm in the evening. For the past few days i have been cooking my dinner, not really delicious but edible. I like veggie so much and my fridge is full of it. Once my friend told me, u eat veggie a lot but you are still not beautiful. Ya, I am not, but I am zillion time smarter than you and it is proven. Forgive me but I am not looking down on people but sorry I am just a normal human being, I hold grudge too. Back to dinner, yesterday I went to pasar ramadhan dengkil looking for lauk for my boyfriend dinner, something with gravy that i usually don't cook or do not know how to cook, but there is no stall selling lauk pauk, the best is ikan bakar or ayam panggang. So I end up buying roti John.

Eid next month fall on Friday. I will still be working on Thursday and will continue on Monday. I am allowed to take leave from the Tuesday till end of the week. But I think I will choose to work, travelling from Nilai to Cyberjaya, there's nothing for me to do at home during day, bonding session with family can be done night time. My family is so small, I am afraid I gonna bored/ annoy them if I am around too much.

There's nothing to expect on the month of October, except for I will be in training once again. My role required me to support RtP - SERP, so I'll be train to use basic SERP system. I hope they provide suffcient time for training. I face difficulty when trying to understand IQN for 2 weeks last time. I was in shocked stage and still trying to master this 3rd party tools.Sometime the user have better understanding than I am when it comes to certain issue.

I feel bad for not keeping in touch with my friends this few weeks. I have been texting them and some text back. Glad that I have the chance to talk to them and update stuffss. Hehe. Thanks to my phone for all this. I havent been using my laptop for few week for leisure. I am gonna start using it back again. At least 1 hour a day.

Next subject I will be taking is Accounting. I has been 3 - 4 years, I hope I still have the skill. I manage to get high mark for my accounting subject back when taking degree and please let me score high mark this time. I do not have any money to get professional cert so Master is the only way to get better salary.

On the first I joined futsal macth under Kelab Shell Cyberjaya. Was injured and the injury is leaving very big mark on my right leg. There are 4 group, T- System, HP, AT&T and Shell. So Tsys won because of goal difference. They don't even win us, but they train hard tho. Training 2 times a week for few month but still they cant win us?? Hua Hua Hua. Enough on futsal already.

It's almost 5. I gotta go prepare my food for buka puasa. Today is the 2nd day of buka puasa alone so I need to cheer up and yes, beside money, food can make me very happy.
Yeah!!!!!! I love you food!

No comments: